Meet Our Physical Therapists
Dr. Russ Mosher, D.P.T.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr Russ Mosher, DPT and Dr. Kevin Steele, DC we have over 45 years of experience in rehabilitative medicine. We both feel that our community Would do well with the personalized service that we offer, as far as scheduling and treatments are concerned. Our office staff has a nice repore with our clientele, and both have a smile and kind word for people coming in for appointments, as well as those who are just dropping by to say hello. We are dedicated to serving our surrounding neighboring communities, as well as the town of Suffolk, with a personal touch and hometown feel, no matter where you are coming from or what your need for treatment is.
Our clinic is based on a model for hands on treatment for the combination of Physical Therapy professions. This is different that is based in research that shows the use of both professions results to both a faster and longer lasting recovery, than either one separately. We often apply this method for symptoms that are often spine related, even if the symptoms are showing up someplace else. We offer PT manual therapy, electric stimulation, ultrasound, and we are certified for Direct access by the VA board of medicine. This means no referral is required, unless by your insurance, to make an appointment
Dr. Marquis Jordan, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Marquis Jordan has been a Physical Therapist for 14 years. He received his doctorate from MCV in Richmond, Virginia in 2006. Dr. Jordan enjoys working in a clinical environment that places emphasis on manual Therapies, one-on-one patient care, and evidence based functional outcomes. Dr. Jordan has advanced training in Impact Concussion management, wound care, and neurologic PT.
Dr. Jordan travels to see select patients in their home.
He is accepting new patients.
To schedule an appointment or to just meet Marquis, please call (757) 902-1989 or (757) 723-1899.
Dr. Charles L. O'Dea, MT (ASCP), D.C.
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA. 1975: B.S., Medical Technology
Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena, TX. 1979: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Virginia State Board of Medicine: Chiropractic, Acupuncture
- American Society of Clinical pathologists
- Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Chiropractic Association
- Virginia Chiropractic Association, past board member
- Hampton Roads Chiropractic Association, past President
- Council on Diagnostic Imaging
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Association for the History of Chiropractic
- American Back Society
- American Public Health Association
- Christian Chiropractors Association
Post Graduate Studies
- Spinal Impairment and Disability; New York Chiropractic College
- Spinal Radiology; Dr. Terry Yochum
- Independent Medical Examination; Parker Chiropractic College
- Instructor, American Red Cross Back Injury Prevention
- Cervical Acceleration/Decelleration Injury Management; Dr. Arthur C. Croft
- Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release; Parker Chiropractic College
- Acupuncture; Logan College of Chiropractic, Shanghai Teaching Hospital, College of Traditional
- Chinese Medicine, Shanghai, China; New York Chriopractic College
- Certified Addictionology Program; Graceland College